Sunday, November 23, 2008

cabbage packing or injured again :-(

I wanted to visit a dawanda-user today which I got to know at an informal meeting in june - moni;
prepared everything and brought some empty bottles into the cellar; when I went back I slipped and hit my left knee at the edge of a step of the wooden staircase, haven't known that this can hurt that much :-(;
my mum immediatly helped out with a hot ice-packing; the knee is neither swallen nor blue;
I was so pissed that I couldn't visit moni, instead I had a nice chat on the phone with her;
had to drive approx. 200km back home, I can tell you, it's no fun driving stop and go through town with an injured left knee, but walking up and down staircases is even worse - a nightmare;
my mum told me a secret remedy to get rid of the pain over night (but you can only apply it if the wound is not open):
take a cabbage leave, place it into a plastic bag
and press it slightly to flatten it and press out the juice which is healing, put it onto the knee and wrap around the bandage...
I will let you know if it helps - hopefully, as I wanna play football again on wednesday :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...