Saturday, November 1, 2008

mrs. microfibre

a long time ago I had the idea to offer a microfibre cloth for cleaning glasses or screens,
I have seen it in a shop and thought about a really cool design
I remember my holiday on bali and was immediately sure which motive it should be - a palm, but not any palm, it should be flashy...
judge yourselves :-)
finally, after waiting for 6 weeks, I got them; as I am very busy at work and do not finish in time to go to the post office I asked for a direct delivery to my office; when my collegues saw these cloths they wanted to have one immediately - they have never seen such a great cloth!!!
if you wanna be a proud owner as well
shop here ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea, not one of those uni-coloured things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...