Friday, December 12, 2008

money to escape

once I've read a column about "money to escape": a woman saved coins she got back when paying her shopping; she wanted to be financially prepared in case she wanted to flee from her home; once she had so much that she could afford a 6-months stay in new york, sounded great I thought, I "copied" her idea;
whereas she used all 2-euro-coins she got back I "empty" my purse once a week - I take away all the little coins I never need; I've started in nov. 2007 and am pretty surprised about how much I already have
hopefully I will never need it, but who knows?

1 comment:

Quilt-Insel said...

Hi, I´m doning nearly the same. When I have a lots of small money I do in my save box. Also Money I find in my pocets.I one year you same some good money for some extras ;)LGChristiane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...