Saturday, December 13, 2008

relaxed winter afternoon

after I sew the keyrings I made myself a yummy hot chocolate: found those nice little cubes with a stick when I went shopping in ravensburg some weeks ago,
I warmed up milk and made some milk froth
put the chocolate cube into the milk and melted it
it looked a bit strange, I think I need to practice more ;-)
lucky me I still have one in stock

to make my home cosy I lit some candles, they reflected themselves in my patchwork picture; however, couldn't take a photo;
but, instead, I can show you how my chandelier reflected itsself in that pic

1 comment:

myriam kemper said...

Oh, der Kakao sieht lecker aus!
Nach solchen "Schokodingern" muß ich auch einmal Ausschau halten!

Lieben Gruß und einen schönsten Sonntag wünscht
myriam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...